DSA’s International Committee invites you to take action today, regardless of your status as a DSA/IC member. Below are suggested ways to take internationalist action through campaigns, events, coalitions, and contacting us directly. Thanks for helping to build a better world!
You can take internationalist action anytime via the below ongoing campaigns. If you or your chapter are interested in organizing more deeply, please email us for toolkits, resources, and more guidance!
- Chapter sign-on to Cuba Organizing [Form, Website]
- Petition to stop U.S. military base in Okinawa [Form, Website]
- Petition to investigate the harm done by U.S. military in Guam [Form]
- Petition for diplomacy in Ukraine [Form, Website]
The International Committee hosts and co-sponsors many events. You can find our past webinars on our Political Education page, and upcoming events are below!
- March 29, 2023: DSA International Committee Virtual Movie Night: The Little Girl of Hanoi, with Luna Nguyen from the Luna Oi! show on Zoom [Event registration]
- February 4-July 26, 2023: The International People’s Tribunal on U.S. Imperialism: Sanctions, Blockades, and Economic Coercive Measures on Zoom [Event website]
DSA’s International Committee is a formal member of the below coalitions, and we promote many of our shared actions. Please follow them for additional opportunities to take action!
- ACERE – Alliance for Cuba Engagement and Respect [Twitter, Facebook, Website]
- Foro de São Paulo [Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Website]
- NNOC – National Network on Cuba [Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Website]
- Peace in Ukraine Coalition [Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Newsletter, Website]
Have additional ideas for us?
We encourage all DSA members to organize with the International Committee – and the first step is to apply. However, if you have a suggestion and are not a member, you can email us, too.